Resources Notes EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:23 pm by God

» National Issues & Events
Resources Notes EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am by God

Norwich Gazette
October 1904.

Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
Temperature: 65F

Bright and warm, with a refreshing breeze; clouding over later. Small chance of light showers in the evening.

Resources Notes

Go down

Resources Notes Empty Resources Notes

Post by God Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:47 pm

I'll cut to the chase – I will be watching your character's spending habits throughout the chronicle. If they're consistently overspending, expect me to hit them later with loan shark thugs, having to sell items and/or notices of eviction from their Haven. If they're consistently underspending, I will mention this eventually, suggesting that perhaps the character should invest their nest-egg.

I will only watch in general terms; I'm not going to yell that your character can't afford a newspaper. Even with no Resources I will assume your character has a small amount of loose change or can get some without difficulty. That's where the Resources Chart comes in. On it is the general cost of items at the current period in the chronicle.

If an item is at your character's rating or below, they can get it without any need to ask first [though I will butt in if you've got them bribing policemen hourly or buying a dozen cameras]. I will allow the occasional purchase of items one dot higher than their current rating; it will represent your character dipping into savings, pulling a one-off job, tapping influence for cash etc. But need to ask first. If you're unsure of something, ask.

Lastly, Resources is 'standard of living', not mere cash. A Kindred who sponges off their ghoul for a place to live and steals everything they need could have Resources 2 even if their wallet is always empty. In this case, I'll assume their 'purchases' are of the five-fingered kind.

See Also: Resources Chart
God
God
Admin

https://eabn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down