Armour & Weaponry Notes EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:23 pm by God

» National Issues & Events
Armour & Weaponry Notes EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:40 am by God

Norwich Gazette
October 1904.

Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
Temperature: 65F

Bright and warm, with a refreshing breeze; clouding over later. Small chance of light showers in the evening.

Armour & Weaponry Notes

Go down

Armour & Weaponry Notes Empty Armour & Weaponry Notes

Post by God Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:35 pm

After discussions, questions and thought I have decided to lay down the method of using and collecting weapons and armour throughout the chronicle.

There are three lists; for firearms, melee weapons and armour. I will update this as the chronicle progresses.

- Firearms. You can select other models of gun: the list simply is an example of the 'most common' seen in the country at the current time and date. I will assume you will keep a decent amount of ammo for each weapon and will replenish in Downtime; I will warn you if you are unable to.

- Melee. The vast amount of possible weapons means the ones listed are simply categories; each weapon you have will be defined as one of these for the purposes of die rolls.

- Armour. Naturally, armour will only protect the parts of the body it covers. This will be discussed if/when you select armours.

Now, on to how you can select the above for your character.

Starting PC: I will allow each player to start their chronicle with some of the above.

Purchase: If you wish to purchase one / some of the above, please ask in your Q&C's.

God's Gifts: Occasionally your PC may find / steal / get given a weapon: this is automatically yours.

Managing weapons.

- The 'Armoury' section in your Sparks of Life. This is a list of all the current weapons your character owns. Unless stated otherwise, I will assume it is your haven.

- Carried Weapons. If weapons are on this list, I will assume your character has them on them at all times. If you wish your character to bring something else from their Armoury, you must mention this in your Q&C's at the start of the thread in question.

Each weapon and armour must be confirmed by me before you use them.
God
God
Admin

https://eabn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down